Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014








Dress - eBay / Shoes - Charlotte Russe

I clearly love to dress festively for Christmas. I saw this really pretty dark red, lace dress in Wet Seal during the fall. I knew I wanted dark red and lace for this year's Christmas Eve dress. There was some cut out detail near the waist so I was trying to figure out how to swing that one at work. I was about to order it...but I took a look on eBay, and for a third of the price, something just as pretty and with more obvious lace detail (and more work appropriate!) And since it's clearly not a blue dress, I was going for a subtle snow queen look with the jewelery. Ok, ok, it's barely noticable, and I couldn't figure how to put my particular snowflake clips in my hair without a braid, but snowflake earrings and an Elsa snowflake necklace is good enough for me.


Speaking of my queen, the Snow Queen...here was my Christmas card for this year. My first photo card. Concept, photography, editing, design and layout all done by yours truly. 
Not a bad 2014 collection ;) 





Christmas Eve
















Merry Christmas, everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment