Saturday, November 8, 2014

Work Wear on the Weekend




Jacket - MileyMax / Top - Charlotte Russe / Pants - H&M / Shoes - Soda Shoes / Purse - Macy's / Necklace - Charming Charlie's

With the exception of a good blazer, I have never worn my work wear outside of the office on a weekend like this. But I had an idea and my head and I went with it. Also, these are the closet things I have to high waisted pants. Something I do need. Anyway, I had initially planned to wear a (matching?) black blazer with this, but I put it on and something seemed off. So I opted for a leather jacket for some more 'tude.
It has been a while since I've worn these booties, and anything with a significant heel for that matter, and my feet were hurting once I hit mid afternoon. :o

I must say, it felt weird wearing almost entirely black outfits to begin with, but two weeks in a row?! Black is good and all, but I feel (bright) colors always reflect me and my personality more ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment