Saturday, November 15, 2014

OOTD 11.15.14




Top - Forever 21 / Skirt - Charlotte Russe / Jacket - Macy's / Shoes - Payless / Purse - Mossimo

I picked up another Christmas gift while I was out today. I was also on the hunt for snowflake earrings. I know all those cute holiday themed earrings, necklaces and bracelets show up this time of the ear so I knew I would find something inexpensive. Even though my dress for Christmas Eve is a dark red, I'm going for the snow queen look ;P  Speaking of, I found more Frozen jewelery on sale, and another really pretty Elsa snowflake necklace...so I may have 2 now.

I'm itching so bad for Black Friday so I can finish ordering gifts online. I'm quite close to being finished, but I need those free shipping offers and whatnot for a last couple of items. I forgot what a good little eBayer and coupon finder I am :]

No comments:

Post a Comment