Saturday, August 2, 2014

I want to be a Poly Princess




Crop top - Forever 21 /Skirt - MileyMax / Boots - Payless / Purse / Mosimo / Bracelet - Charlotte Russe

 I had this outfit envisioned, plus one more accessory, for a Disney trip in the future. So, this will definitely be anther outfit repeat offender when that time comes.

Another uneventful weekend, but at least I looked cute *insert sassy hand emoji here*. We took care of some house business and then went browsing in the area. I found a pair of shorter inseam spandex at Target, since sports bras + spandex is my new summer running attire. I also treated myself to new running socks, because I lost 1 from my current collection so therefore I am down to 2 pairs. No bueno. 
We also went browsing in a jewelery store when I saw a sign for Alex & Ani. Mom thought I was going to get something, but I will just wait until I'm in Disney for more Disney A&As!



In the kitchen, I finally whipped out my new custard cups that I purchased a few months ago. I made molten chocolate lava cakes and HOLY SH*T!!!! They were super easy, and incredibly delicious gsdkfhbjsdjfksd. Just missing the ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment