Saturday, July 5, 2014

leo kimono












Kimono - Don't remember / Bodysuit - thrifted / Shorts - Forever 21 / Sandals - eBay / Necklace - Kohl's

This kimono has only been sitting in my closet for probably close to a year and I am just wearing it now. I have a bad habit of doing that.... I really need to stop that.

Anyway

I just felt very good about this outfit and myself today. I love those days and I embrace them will open arms. I love when I get back to a point where I honestly do not give a crap what other people think about what I am wearing. There are so many closed minded people in a majority of towns and cities all over the country that I am sure any one interested in fashion gets weird looks and what not when they are just being themselves.

I do remember what type of online store I purchased this kimono from, but I can't seem to remember a name, so...sorry, I guess :P

No comments:

Post a Comment