Saturday, June 21, 2014

flowers & floral






Floral crown - Forever 21 / Vest - F21 / Crop top - F21 / Shorts - F21 / Sandals - eBay

....WHOOPS way too much F21...oh whale. 
The first weekend back after a trip to Disney is always the worst, but wearing something cute seems to help ease the pain. And I'm hanging out with a friend tomorrow so all is well. Speaking of friends (and Disney) a buddy of mine came out with me today, in the form of that Stitch keychain. It's the movie's 12 anniversary today. 

I took 1,800 photos during the 5 days in Disney so I have a decent amount of editing to do. Unlike last time, my blogging will not suffer as a result of this. I absolutely can not pass up this gorgeous summer weather and all the possible outfits that come with it. I will be styling and shooting...the editing and blogging will come a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment