Wednesday, April 16, 2014

B.A. Elsa







Top - Merona / Leggings - Material Girl / Necklace - Charlotte Russe / Bracelet - eBay / Shoes - Payless

This  is the dress/tunic I was talking about several posts about. Pockets make everything better. I also feel like Elsa from Frozen in it. I absolutely loved the way it looked with short, black boots. And personally I loved the way I paired it with the boots and these sick leggings that I have never worn until now. Little accents like lace make something like a simple leggings so much more fun to wear. This tunic/dress covered the top layer of lace (aka not appropriate) but it made me feel slightly scandalous wearing it to work. ;)

We went out with a co-worker for drinks* and appetizers after work. Big news: I tried seafood for the first time in my life! Fried calamari and it was wonderful. I am so super proud of myself for stepping way outside my comfort zone and trying new foods. I was telling everyone I know that I tried seafood. 
I got that same euphoric "I can do anything" feeling I get after running a marathon. I need to try new things more often. I'm pretty sure this is the stepping stone I needed because I am so eager to get my hands on other types of seafood now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment