Saturday, March 29, 2014

OOTD 3.29.14




Jacket - Forever 21 / Tank - Forever 21 / Skirt - Kohl's / Shoes - Pink Dutchess / Purse - eBay

Rain was in the forecast for today so I didn't feel like wearing anything over the top.
I really wanted to go to Target to spend my birthday money and gift card but that didn't happen.

We went out for lunch and I was having an internal dialogue about how I want to step out of my comfort zone and try new foods because I am quite boring. I started this by ordering mac and cheese balls. 


Ok, so this may not be so much out of my comfort zone when I love mac and cheese as it is. Normally when something is already not quite in the healthy category to begin with, i tend to stay away from a fried version. But they were SO GOOD! I found a recipe and the mac and cheese portion is pretty much the recipe I've been using. But that frying part...we'll save that for another day.

I ran (in the rain) once we got home. I wore a Yankee hat to keep the water out of my eyes. I don't mind running with a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment