Top - eBay / Necklace - Forever 21 / Skirt - eBay / Shoes - eBay
I'm back! And for real this time. I had a post with like 3 outfit pictures sitting in my drafts for a week, but I gave up on that one. This one is better anyway!
I also shot this post from my new tripod that I am absolutely in love with. I fell in love with it when I was visiting my future camera and looking at tripods in Best Buy. I found it's sale price on Amazon plus free shipping so it was a very early birthday gift to myself. I was well over due for a GOOD tripod. Looking through the view finder and seeing the frame is even in a nice feeling.
Today was a beautiful change in weather from the teens and twenties we've been experiencing. It felt nice to get outside and shoot something for this damn blog. I also got out and ran in a long sleeve top and SHORTS! And my speed is back; I'm not a slow poke any more!
What else have I been up to?
- I got a new phone
And 3 pretty cases for it. Done.
My life in a phone case nut shell.
- Finalizing plans for the next Disney trip which is taking place in June for my twin's belated birthday!
- Trying to run in the frigid cold, which isn't/wasn't going as well as it was last winter
- Finally straightened up my room that was a mess since I came back from Disney. Which included hanging up my beloved runDisney medals. My babies!
- Finished editing all my photos from my trip. Only took about 3 weeks.
Once I was done, I made an adorable photo book on Shutterfly and ordered a ton of prints and put my photo album together
- I received the first thing I ever ever EVER pre-ordered in my life
From my favorite blog.
- Baking here and there. I made these delicious cookies from the above blog as soon as she published the recipe. Happy cookies for a happy life!
It's day lights savings time tomorrow, which means I'm back to TRAINING! And I can not wait!!
Since my running life will soon return to normalcy, I'm shifting the other parts of my extra-curricular life in that direction too; I was so focused on editing post Disney that my baking and blogging suffered. I feel like my hobbies are in a better place now.
I'm sorry I was away for so long!