Wednesday, March 26, 2014

24








Blazer - Material Girl / Dress - Charlotte Russe / Shoes - Payless

It's my birthday!
I got up earlier than usual to do my hair and get ready to go shoot these photos. 
Boy was it COLD today! And windy! So cold, I was actually happy about the fact that I wasn't running today. 


I received some absolutely lovely gifts from my twin (which may or may not have arrived a month early)!





Including the birthday button that I was ecstatic to receive, and this Stitch outfit for my Duffy!


Stitch Duffy took a ride to work today because I just turned 24 and everything.


The office birthday party was fun! Even though I was having major issues last night baking my birthday cake, it still tasted fantastic and really...that's all that matters. All my co-workers got a kick out of the cake baking story so at least some people found it entertaining. One of my co-workers brought me some gorgeous flowers, which was so so sweet of her!



After work, I got to spend some time with a couple of my favorite people.
I had a great time and a ton of laughs. The night was exactly what I needed. 

It was exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday and it turned out to be perfect. 




The 2014 TCS NYC Marathon drawing was taking place today, and unfortunately I did not get selected to run in this year's race. :( But that won't stop me from working my butt off this spring/summer training to get to where I want to be for 26.2 miles. Now to just find a full for the fall...


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress, the print is really beautiful. Looks like some lovely gifts, I still adore Disney Princesses.

    ReplyDelete