Friday, February 21, 2014

MIA update

Hello!

Just dropping by to say "hi" and let you all know that I'm still alive!

I was in Disney for 10 glorious days in January and when I got back home, I was battling PDD (post Disney Depression) as well as back logged for almost a month with photo editing. It's also been beyond cold here so all 3 of those combine to make the perfect storm of me not wanting to or being inspired to shoot outfits followed by MORE editing.

As far as blogging goes, I did start my Trip Report over on the Dis. You can read that here.

I fully intend to be back in the swing of things very soon. Not this weekend though, because I am running in the Central Park Marathon. I can only hope that the weather cooperates for both cases.

I will leave you with some Instagrammed highlights of my trip!

Follow me -> @nevergrowup132




























No comments:

Post a Comment