Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ready for the sunshine





Headband - Forever 21 / Sweater - Disney x Forever 21 / Pants - Candies / Shoes - eBay / Bag - Disney Dooney & Bourke

It's my last weekend in snowy, cold New York because by this time next week, I'll be in Disney!
It is frigid out today, so I figured no better option than a Mickey sweater. We went out picked up our poor car from the shop, and grabbed a very few last minute things like for the trip. We also had a very filling lunch of breakfast goodies. As I was eating some delicious pancakes it dawned on me how close I am to eating Mickey waffles!

I got my last (cold) run before my races in once I got home. It was so cold it hurt to breathe. I can't wait to be sweating my butt off running in Florida. I also had to take down all the Christmas decorations and the tree tonight :( 

But

That means I am only a matter of DAYS away from Walt Disney World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment