Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgivukah







Dress - Charolette Russe / Tights - Hue / Necklace - Charolette Russe / Shoes - Charollete Russe

I realized on the way to my aunt's that I was wearing all Charlotte Russe, but that didn't last. I was wearing Converse on the way down because I had AJ's Christmas card photo shoot upon arrival; heels are not the appropriate shoe when chasing around a 14 month old with a camera. I ended up leaving the Converse on the entire time. No regrets. It is also killing me that I can't share some of my pictures of AJ, I have to wait until 'he' sends out his cards.

Thanksgiving/Thanksgivukah

Since my cousins LOVED my cannoli filled cupcakes so much last Thanksgiving, I decided to make them again.


But this time....I made home made cannoli cream!!!


Thanksgiving was really fun. I got a lot of good Christmas shots of AJ that I can't wait to share! Like always, it is always fun hanging with the family.

This year's Thanksgiving means a lot to me. I am always thankful and grateful for what I have, but this year has been an amazing one. And I am so thankful for my life.








And this little guy gave me THE BIGGEST HUG when they were getting ready to leave. My heart melted.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgivukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment