Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ridge Hill Christmas tree lighting







Vest - Forever 21 / Top - Derek Heart / Scarf - Burlington Coat Factory / Jeans - Forever 21 / Shoes - Dr. Marten's

Today we headed down to see my cousin and AJ. We grabbed some lunch and then went over to The Shops at Ridge Hill for their Christmas tree lighting. We did some browsing for a couple of hours while we waited for the festivities to begin. Anything AJ is involved, I bring a lot of my camera equipment with me. I packed up one of my bigger purses with my camera, a compact tripod, some lenses, and my usual stuff. It was such a pain to have that on my shoulder all day. I decided that from now on I'll just bring my entire camera backpack when I'm going to visit AJ and just leave what I don't need at my aunt or cousins house.


Aunt Megan approves of this binky.





I always love seeing Christmas lights and decorations.

I got a couple of Crumbs cupcakes since I decided that I wasn't going to bake this weekend since I have a crazy baking schedule next week. One cupcake is with Nutella!



No comments:

Post a Comment