Saturday, November 9, 2013

pink shoes





Jacket - eBay / Pants - Candie's / Hat - eBay / Shoes - eBay


I keep telling myself that if I wake up fairly early on any Saturday or Sunday I'll go for a run. I woke up around 7 on Saturday. Do you think I ran? Of course not. It was cold out, so a run on a Saturday morning is not very tempting when you have the option to lay in bed for another 2 hours... #productive

Eventually I did get out of bed, got dressed, and shot this post. We were browsing in T.J. Maxx, I wandered over to the shoes. Normally I don't have the greatest luck in general because of my shoe size, but they had a pretty good selection of Converse. On the top of the shelf I spotted a pair of pink ones, and lo and behold they were my size! They were $20 which was exactly how much I wanted to spend. How did they know I was looking for a pair of pink Converse for Disney?! Hahaha

I made some blondies Saturday night. I am working hard at improving my food styling for photographs. I really like the way these turned out.



Since I did not run Saturday morning, and I did not get home in time for a Saturday afternoon run, I decided I would do a two-a-day Sunday. With a race coming up at the end of the month, and my runDisney races in less than 2 months, AND a not so great November, I needed a kick in the butt. I woke up fairly early Sunday, shot the blondies, checked-in to our 3 bedroom Grand Villa at Disney's Old Key West online (!!!), and then headed out for 10 miles. I came home, changed, went grocery shopping, had an incident at the car wash... and did another 7 miles later on in the afternoon. A total of 17.35 on the day. And goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment