Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from Mickey and Pluto

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween from Mickey and Pluto

Surprise, surprise I was Mickey Mouse!

If my printer didn't randomly decide to become possessed and stop working, I would have scanned the picture from when I was Mickey when I was 3 or 4. Things do not change.

Work was so much fun today, we were all in costume! I had a blast taking pictures with everyone. Mom and I are legit the Party Planning Committee (The Office reference); we made Halloween goodie bags for everyone. 



And of course I made a cake. I have always wanted to make the 'Jack-o-lantern' cake that is on Pillsbury's website. Unfortunately it came out a little Frumpy. First off, it is really suppose to be a double layer bundt cake, but I thought that would be too much cake for our small office. Some ghosts must have been haunting my kitchen that night because I was not doing too well. In the end, it tasted absolutely amazing. It was a chocolate sour cream bundt cake with what was suppose to be a cookie dough filling turned into some brownie like chocolate chip cookie baked on top. Happy accidents in the kitchen are the best accidents.


Mom was an evil fairy. And left glitter all over the place.


Between college and past storms and everything this was pretty much my first real Halloween in about 5 years. I'm so happy it was such a fun one! Mom started thinking about next year's costume already. That's nothing new for me so I'm trying to figure out how soon I can get to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment