Saturday, October 19, 2013

OOTD 10.19.13









Blazer - Material Girl / Tank - Forever 21 / Necklace - Bebe / Skirt - Charlotte Russe / Socks - Wet Seal / Shoes - Payless / Purse - eBay

I tried on almost every jacket or sweater I own this morning with this outfit and nothing looked good; I guess everything was too long. A blazer with this wasn't exactly the look or feel I was going for but I liked the way the outfit turned out. I'm having fun with boots and high socks recently. 

I got the one last piece I needed for my Halloween costume today and then I worked on one of mom's pieces last night so we are all finished. 

And I've been working on this cheesecake for a week now.


This week I finally got my Magical Ribbons I ordered!
Rapunzel Bow
Epcot Park Map Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment