Saturday, October 26, 2013

If feels like a Disney day







Sweater - Forever 21 / Skirt - MileyMax / Socks - eBay / Shoes - eBay / Purse - Dooney & Bourke

LOL Who am I kidding? EVERY DAY feels like a Disney day! No but really, I think about Disney all day. every day. 75 days to go! 

Two Saturday's in a row I decided to wear a skirt, high socks, and boots; no one's mad. It was pretty chilly out this morning while I was shooting these. Made me think about which fall/winter activity I dislike more...winter blogging or winter running...

I guess winter blogging because today I signed up for the NYCRuns Central Park Marathon! Target had a bunch of my running gear stuff on sale today so I grabbed several winter pieces. I think I'm good to go for my frozen tundra running.

My baking schedule is off a bit, so I made my Halloween cookies and cream cupcakes this week. Delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment