Monday, September 30, 2013

My favorite type of jewelry to accessorize with








Tunic - LEI / Leggings - eBay / Boots - eBay

No doubt about it, I needed to wear something comfortable to work today. I was having issues when I woke up because I don't have too many tunics and I wanted to wear leggings. Holy cow. I was SORE! I've experienced more soreness from running at various times in the past but at this point it's like I'm just bilt for running...so I'm not use to being sore. I don't have much to report on the day like last time because this time I was definitely feeling those 26.2 miles. I don't regret anything though and would do it again in a heartbeat. I love me some medals, too.

I'm so happy I can finally call myself a marathoner. Now I just have to work on holding back a little speedwise when I am running a full AND that whole back to back half and full I'll be running in January.And it looks like Kristen, Craig and I will be running another half together in November in Brooklyn!

A note regarding my pictures. Getting better, right? I can't wait to have more autumn leaves in the background for amazing bokeh!

I must say it has been a pretty productive September. I got a new lens, came in 1st place in a half marathon, became a marathoner, and passed my Notary Public exam. See you in October.

xoxo ♔ Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment