Saturday, September 7, 2013

boho chic








Hat - eBay / Vest - Forever 21 / Top - MileyMax / Skirt - eBay / Shoes - Zigi Soho

I bought this maxi skirt from eBay probably back in February or March and I am just getting around to wearing it now. That was a mistake, because I loved wearing it! I think maxi skirt were one item that took my a little while to decide I liked so that explains the time it took before I owned one but not the amount of time before I wore this one.

I really thought this week/weekend would still be summer type weather, but it was slightly cooler. I still want to get a few more summer outfits in, I don't know if that will happen.

Anyway, after having my eye on it for months! I went and purchased a new lens for my camera.



Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G. I am so so so happy it is finally in my possession even if I'm back to having a learning curve when using my camera. I figure I'll be good to go by next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment