Saturday, September 14, 2013

AJ's 1st Birthday





Top - Forever 21 / Shorts - LEI / Socks - JCPenney / Shoes - eBay / Necklace - Forever 21

We celebrated AJ's first birthday today, circus style! 

I don't understand how I only own 1 item of giraffe print. Believe me, if I had it I would have worn it today.
Anyway.
The place looked a-mazing. I still can not get over the fact that Craig cooked ALL that food by himself. Truly unbelievable. I spent some time in the kitchen for the occasion as well; 4 hours and 48 cupcakes later. I was so happy with how they turned out, both look and taste. I got a lot of great shots at the party which I am going to show off...now!

Party Time
















Happy 1st Birthday, Munchkin! 
I know it was a good one, and here's to many more.
Love, Aunt Megan 


xoxo ♔ Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment