Monday, July 22, 2013

But loving him was RED












Top - Taylor Swift / Shorts - Forever 21 / Hat - eBay / Glasses - Forever 21 / Shoes - Toms

7.19.13 - I took my first big girl vacation day and ventured down to Philadelphia to see Taylor Swift with my friend, Annie! Another outfit inspired by Taylor and the tour itself. I kinda felt like it could easily turned into a mess of red and black but I figured it was ok because that's pretty much all of Taylor's performance attire. It was in the high 90's/feels like 100 degrees all weekend, but luckily I didn't DIE in a t-shirt at the concert.




I've travelled Amtrak before but never through Penn Station or for fun and not trying to get home from school. I will definitely do it again for future concerts and baseball games (with travel buddies). 











My choice of song lyrics for my arm this time was "It feels like one of those nights we won't be sleeping"
from the song "22" and I lived up to it. 5 hours of sleep Friday night. The concert was SO much fun. I love Taylor and she always puts on a good show. Really hoping that she adds another leg and comes back to the US and stops by NY because I will definitely go see her again!!


And P.S. - shout out to my non-existent co-blogger Fran for the shoes AND HER BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment