Saturday, June 1, 2013

Camo Crop









Crop Top - Forever 21 / Necklace - Forever 21 / Skirt - eBay / Shorts - eBay / Boots - Payless

Camo print used to be one thing I was having a hard time getting into. Something changed because all of a sudden I became obsessed and needed to find something awesome in camo. I fell in love with this crop from F21. For me, camo printed items need to have a certain quality for me to wear it. The fit and style are important. That's why this caught my eye; it has qualities of toughness (the print and the stitching structure) and femininity (the fact that it is a crop top/bustier). 

This skirt is the 4th high low that I've ordered from eBay, but I saw it was a different style; the band is covered and not as thick. It did originally have the under layer but it was annoying me when I tried it on so I decided to cut it off and just pair it with some short leggings.

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Camo is one of my favorite prints!!

    ReplyDelete