Friday, May 31, 2013

pink black pink






Top - Marshall's / Pants - H&M / Shoes - Faded Glory

I apologize for my non-existent posting over the Memorial Day Weekend. I don't know what happened. I am trying to make up for it with some office wear OOTDs. Anyway, we are having some summer weather here this week. I'm not a big fan of ballet flats for me (especially outside the office), but these are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They just screamed my name when I saw them.

The 30th was my camera's 4th Birthday. Go ahead and laugh, I really don't care. 


I baked some what I thought would be s'more cupcakes for Memorial Day, but the marshmallow frosting turned out to taste like just frosting. So I had to make something else to celebrate my camera being in my life for 4 years. I made a s'mores brownie pie. Fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment