Sunday, April 28, 2013

finally spring














Top - No Boundaries / Skirt - eBay / Vest - H&M / Sandals - eBay

I am so happy that it is finally starting to feel like spring around here! It was nice to leave the house without a jacket this weekend. Along with this weather comes BBQs and cookouts. We had a mini one today when we went to go see my cousin. I had her birthday gift and cupcakes for her. And of course presents for AJ. Like this ADORABLE 59fifty fitted! I'm teaching this kid right ;)



2 comments:

  1. I love his cap! :) I want to get my son the same one. And I love your sandals - they look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, his parents are Mets fans, but I'm not letting that happen.
      And these sandals are surprising comfortable.

      Delete