Saturday, February 9, 2013

Adventures into Fashionista office attire

OOTD 2.5.13


Top - Forever 21 / Necklace - Charlotte Russe / Pants - H&M / Shoes - Rue 21


OOTD 2.6.13


Top - Burlington Coat Factory / Necklace - Forever 21 / Pants - H&M / Bracelet - Charlotte Russe / Shoes - Candies

I started a full time job this past week. Among all the exciting things that come along with this, I am looking forward to wearing real clothes everyday (my internship attire required athletic wear) and styling outfits that represent my personal style while being office appropriate. I am ready for all of these challenges.

These two outfits shown were my outfits for Tuesday and Wednesday  I pre-shoot both just to make sure I got them in (unfortunately I was not happy with essentially none of the photos). Future work OOTDs will be better.
It was also cold and snowy Tuesday, so I changed the ballet flats to riding boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment