Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What I wore 1.29.13 (I'm back bitchesss)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Laptop broke, family issues, health issues and a job promotion have gotten in my way. I absolutely love this outfit and I hope you do too!
*Please ignore my mess of what I call hair.





Top and shorts: Forever 21
Blazer: Kohls
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: gift from my boyfriend's aunt
_Sorry for the lack of specifics_


Oh and another thing that got in the way of any new posts is my amazing new tattoo ;]
*Done by Diego at Graceland Tattoo in Wappingers Falls, New York.


This bitch:




Thinks she owns the spotlight.

2 comments:

  1. ok im going to briefly comment on how amazing your hair looks here and move on to the tattoo!! i love it!! :) do a post on it!! how long did it take? was it painful? what was the idea behind it? do you have any other tattoos? aaah it's so cute! i love that you can see it through the tights too.. :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'll definitely put up a post about it! :]
      yes, it was painful. but more of a nagging pain. it took about 3 or 4 hours.
      my grandfather used to cross stitch a lot. he loved birds and sewed a bunch of things like that.. the tattoo was based off of a stitching he did :]

      I have only one other small tattoo on my wrist of an ankh but I will be getting many more! :]

      Delete