Monday, January 28, 2013

AJ's Christening 1.27.12











Blazer - Material Girl / Dress - Forever 21 / Necklace - Forever 21 / Tights - Hue / Shoes - Charlotte Russe

I refereed to this outfit as "The Esther Collection" because my best friend Esther gave me the dress, necklace, and shoes as various gifts over the years. This dress was a turning point in my personal style because it was something that I would have never picked out for myself. When I first saw it, I styled it in my head immediately. It made me realize that I will pretty much wear almost anything, and I like the challenge of styling an outfit around a piece that I did not buy.

I also decided to do some print mixing with the floral dress and leopard booties.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this great piece of writing to improve my know-how.

    Also visit my website: Maestricht
    My website: Chambertin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared across the internet.
    Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning
    this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my site .
    Thank you =)

    my web blog 89404

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wish for to grow your experience just
    keep visiting this web site and be updated with the hottest
    gossip posted here.

    my homepage ... active directory Web page

    ReplyDelete