Friday, January 20, 2012

Walt Disney World 2012

Hey all!

I was in Disney World from January 8th through the 15th! This trip was planned over 500 days in advanced, along with some of my outfits. I haven't been there in years even though my family has a time share. I had an amazing time and we are going back in 2014! And I'll be running in the Walt Disney World Marathon! I have to start planning that outfit now ;)

Onward

This is not your typical Outfit of the Day post either, but just go with it? :)


Day 1 - Arrival

My second home, Disney's Old Key West
My house for the week
My first towel animal!

Dressing like Minnie Mouse in DISNEY! (Awkward photo FTW)
Top - Forever 21 / Skirt - eBay / Sunglasses - Forever 21 / Shoes - Converse

Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg




Day 2 - Epcot

One thing I've been waiting to see for over 2 years was Captain EO (I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson fan by the way as you will soon find out). So in honor of finally getting to see this, I wore one of my 18 (now 20) Michael Jackson shirts
With my Stitch wallet
I've been also waiting to ride Mission: Space since it came out in 2006

And the long awaited journey to finally see Captain EO! A million times better in 3D!

In front of Spaceship Earth
konichiwa from Japan
Shirt - Kohls / Shorts - LEI / Shoes - Converse / Sunglasses - NYC


Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg
Photographer: Various


Day 4 - Character Breakfast with Chef Mickey
nom
A few pictures with the characters

Goofy
Pluto
Dress - Billabong (purchased on ebay)


and then we went on a mission to find THESE EARS. 
Yes leopard print Mickey ears. I had to have them.


Day 5 - Disney's Hollywood Studios

One of my favorite characters, Stitch!
Telling me where to go buy Stitch stuff because I have too much Mickey Mouse stuff on
Don't we love my backpack?


Remember how I said I was a huge Michael Jackson fan? I was also waiting forever too see (and touch) this! Outside the Chinese theater


Mickey Mouse tunic - Forever 21 / leggings - Op / Shoes - Converse / Sunglasses - Charlotte Russe

Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg




Day 6 - Magic Kingdom

The last two days were a little chilly. So I didn't wear my original planned outfit for Saturday, and I wore my fleece to the park, but I assure you, it's another Mickey Mouse Top


Main Street USA

Top - Walmart / Shorts - LEI / Shoes - Converse / Sunglasses - NYC 

Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg




And to wrap up

The now most expensive piece of my wardrobe

Dooney & Bourke Disney Collection
Well ta-ta for now

Peace, love and Pixie Dust

- Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment