Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve 2011

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year!


I was out all day so I did not have time for a proper photo

Daytime Outfit
Hat - Forever 21 / Dress - NYC  / Leggings - Ebay / Shoes - Payless / Bag - Ebay 
Sunglasses - Forever 21 / Scarf  - Forever 21

Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg
Photographer: Meg



I also got my hair color re done



Night time Outfit
(photo from Michelle, also featured in photo)

Happy New Year!
(photo from Michelle)
Dress - Forever 21 / Tights - HUE  / Shoes -Charlotte Russe / Necklace - Kohls 

Model: Meg
Stylist: Meg
Photographer: Other

- Meg

2 comments:

  1. Come check out my blog, comment and follow please, I will be hosting a huge giveaway if i can reach 500 followers!!!!
    http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete